Wednesday, April 04, 2007

WOOHOO!!!

So you know, I've always heard that having excessive amounts of pride is bad. But seriously, how could you be a gator and not be just absolutely filled with it right now? Sure, I didn't do anything, other than keep the greatest good luck beard of all time, and wear lucky underwear. Otherwise, the accomplishment was entirely not mine. But I can't help but feel like it's great to be a Florida gator.

So many people have claimed that 2006 was the year of the gator, but we've kept it going. so why stop there? Why not the decade, or dare I say, the century of the gator? Ok, I don't want to get too cocky now.

Anyway, I can't help but be sad at the same time. As great as all of this is, this basketball team is gone forever. It just won't be the same next year. And if Donovan decides to go to Kentucky... which would be a terrible decision, how much would that suck? I should give him a talking to.

Anypoo, YAY!

1 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger Dream said...

r0x0rz on d00z.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home