Thursday, March 29, 2007

It's that time of year again.

Yes, that's right, Easter is about 2 weeks away, so it's time to celebrate properly by worshipping a big cute bunny who brings us chocolate and other unnecessarily unhealthy candies. That is the point of Easter, right? So I decided to look for some bunny pictures, to get us all in the holiday spirit!
Holy Hell! That can't possibly be a real picture? That thing is gigantic! ...

Aww, that's more like it. It's a baby! Which reminds me, I think Bambi and Thumper are now about 7 years old. So yeah, happy birthday bunnies, even though there's absolutely no point in me ever writing anything like this because they have no way of possibly understanding such a concept, and further would never see that I said it. But I thought I should throw it out there anyway.

So on that note, good night.

2 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Dream said...

I've seen that first picture. Those silly North Koreans... *shakes head*

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Dream said...

CUUTEST LITTLEST BUNNY EVER BY THE WAY!!!!111ONE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home